If you are subscribed to Apple Music, then it is in no doubt that you have once wished to convert your favorite Apple Music tracks to other formats for whatever reason you may have. One reason may be because you still want to listen to your desired Apple Music tracks even if you have already canceled your subscription.
No matter what your reason is, we are here to help you find the best Apple Music converter so that you can keep on enjoying listening to your favorite Apple Music tracks anytime, anywhere.
Let us start with our most recommended Apple Music converter in the next section before we give you the top Apple Music converter online along with the pros and cons of each.
Part 1. The Best Apple Music Converter: DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
DumpMedia Apple Music Converter is a powerful app for downloading and converting any Apple M4P tracks, albums, and playlists to MP3, AC3, M4R, FLAC, AU, M4A, MKA, AC3 and more for enhancing your listening experience.
Since you can’t listen to Apple music on your other devices because they are protected by DRM, this tool helps in stripping the DRM protection of various Apple songs like following so that you’ll be able to play your favorite songs anywhere:
- Apple Music tracks
- iTunes M4B audiobooks
- Purchased M4P songs in iTunes
- Audible AA and AAX audiobooks
Tip: There is some freeware for removing DRM that can be recommended to you.
Moreover, DumpMedia Apple Music Converter is a powerful Apple Music Converter with up to 16 times conversion speed and retains the original quality of your songs, 100%.
Features of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
- Conversion of thousands of audiobooks and songs from the iTunes music library.
- It allows you to listen to Apple Music tracks on various devices offline.
- It helps you keep all of your Apple Music tracks playable even after canceling your subscription.
- Retains ID tags of the original songs.
- Supports customization of the output song.
How to Use DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
Now, onto the step-by-step guide on using DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
- Download, install then register the app.
- Open the software.
- Select the files you want to convert.
- Choose your desired output format & destination folder.
- Start the conversion process.
Below are the detailed steps of the process.
Step 1. Download, Install then Register the App
Of course, you need to download the app first before you can use it. Whether you’d want to try the software first or purchase it, you can find the links here.
Then install the app and proceed to the registration page to activate it. You should have received an Activation Code which you need to type in the registration window.
Step 2. Open the Software
Once activated, launch the software. After this, all of your downloaded iTunes music, Apple music, podcast files, and videos will be automatically uploaded to the Converter.
Thus, you have to ensure that you have already downloaded your desired songs to your computer. If you want to check your upload files, you can find it in the app’s Playlists section.
Step 3. Select the Files You Want to Convert
You will find the video or audio types of your uploaded files on the app interface’s left portion. If you want, you can select one category first. This allows you to see your desired files on the app’s right column.
Choose your files by checking the box in front. Or, you can search your desired songs directly on the app’s search box found on the upper portion before ticking them.
Step 4. Choose Your Desired Output Format & Destination Folder
Next, proceed to the app’s Output Settings then select your desired output format on the drop-down list. The default parameters are already set for you but you can also customize them yourself including the output file’s Channels, Sample Rate, Bit Rate, and Codec.
If you are converting audiobooks, you will be provided the following formats: AIFF, M4R, MKA, AU, AC3, FLAC, M4A, MP3.
After you are satisfied with your settings, select a destination folder for your converted files.
Step 5. Start the Conversion Process
Click the Convert button to start the conversion process. Wait for the conversion to finish. The length of the conversion will depend on the number of songs you converted.
Tip: If you need to convert FLAC, you may be interested in the link.
Part 2. Other Top 5 Apple Music Converter Tools
#1 iSkysoft Audio Recorder
This is mainly an editor and recorder for audio files. It allows you to record and convert Apple Music files as well. Plus, it can automatically split tracks and remove ads from your music.
- It is a multi-purpose and efficient app for recording video and audio files and editing ID3 tags.
- You can use it to record audio from video streaming sites online like YouTube.
- It is available for both Windows and Mac users.
- It can automatically filter ads from the tracks it is recording.
- Its free version only offers limited features.
- It has a slow recording speed.
- It cannot preserve a lot of advanced ID3 tags.
#2 Noteburner Audio Recorder
This audio recorder can record M4P files, Audiobooks, Apple Music files, and other audio files playable in iTunes and convert them into various common formats.
- You can convert various audio files up to 20X faster.
- It can preserve all metadata and ID tags.
- It fully retains the original quality of your files.
- It is available in both Windows and Mac versions.
- It is not free.
- You can only choose from 4 audio formats: AAC, FLAC, MP3, and WAV.
- You need to authorize your device in iTunes so that you can play Apple Music files.
#3 UkeySoft Apple Music Converter
This is a good converter for Apple Music and iTunes files to MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, AU, AIFF, FLAC, MKA, M4R so you can play them on any of your desired devices.
- It can easily remove the DRM-protection from any of your desired Apple Music files and M4P iTunes files and convert them to WAV, FLAC, AAC, or MP3.
- You can convert Apple Music tracks into plain FLAC, M4A, MP3, etc.
- It can remove the DRM-protection from M4A and M4B iTunes audiobooks as well as Audible AAX and AA audiobooks
- It can retain the original metadata of your files and save them into M4A and MP3 files.
- It can preserve the chapter information of Audiobooks and save them as M4A files.
- It offers up to 16 times conversion speed.
- It supports batch conversion.
- Its interface is similar to iTunes which loads all of your Apple Music tracks and playlists automatically.
- It only has limited options for the output format.
- You need to have iTunes installed.
#4 Sidify Apple Music Converter
This tool can convert various files from iTunes like iTunes and Audible Audiobooks, M4P music, and Apple Music. It features an audio output that the user can configure and supports batch processing for those who want to convert multiple files at the same time. Lastly, it saves all of the output files to a pre-assigned folder for quicker access.
- It is available for both Mac and Windows users.
- The Mac version supports the latest version of iTunes and macOS 10.15.
- You do not need to have an extra Virtual Drive or Hardware.
- It has a user-friendly app interface.
- It supports batch conversion.
- It can retain the ID3 tags of your converted Apple Music tracks to help you organize your library better.
- It can remove the DRM-protection from M4A and M4B iTunes audiobooks as well as Audible AAX and AA audiobooks.
- It can easily strip the DRM-protection from Apple Music files and iTunes M4Ps to WAV, FLAC, MP3, and AAC.
- You need to have iTunes installed.
#5 TuneFab Apple Music Converter
This is a powerful converter that allows you to convert not only Apple Music tracks but also playlists, albums, Audible audiobooks, and iTunes audiobooks from M4B, M4P, AA, and AAX formats to other formats. Moreover, this converter offers its users a simple and intuitive interface so you can easily save your desired Apple Music files DRM-free.
- It is totally safe and clean so you do not have to worry about the intrusions of viruses when downloading, installing, and running the software.
- It can offer you conversion speed up to 16 times faster so your conversions will not take too much time.
- It supports the following output formats: MKA, AU, AIFF, FLAC, M4R, AAC, M4A, MP3, and AC3.
- It allows you to customize the output audio parameters such as Channels, Sample Rate, Bitrate, and Codec.
- It only takes a few simple clicks before you can finally convert your desired Apple Music files to popular audio formats.
- It is not free but it offers a trial version.
If you have some problems about remove DRM, you can find the answer in Quora.
Part 3. Wrapping It Up
All of the Apple Music converters we have listed in this article can save any of your desired Apple Music tracks into any format.
Now, you can have Apple Music tracks that are free from DRM-protection. Feel free to try each one on our list to find which one will meet your specific requirements best.
But we recommend going for DumpMedia Apple Music Converter for all your Apple Music conversion needs.