Spotify is a popular music streaming service worldwide. Its features and a great collection of tons of songs have attracted a lot of different users who are looking for a way to spice up their music listening experience.
However, not many can afford the costs of Spotify’s subscription plans. Therefore, a lot of Spotify music converters have emerged in the market to help these users.
Tuneskit Spotify Converter is one of the famous Spotify converters. If you want to know more, this Tuneskit Spotify Converter review might be able to help you.
Aside from that, we will also give you an alternative tool you can check out for you to enjoy Spotify songs even without a Premium subscription.
Part 1. What is Tuneskit Spotify Converter?
Tuneskit Spotify Converter is available for both Mac and Windows users. It is a good downloader for Spotify music which you can use to convert and download Spotify artists, albums, playlists, and songs to M4B, M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and MP3 losslessly. Thus, you can listen to Spotify songs offline on your desired device or player.
Moreover, with this powerful Spotify music converter, both premium and free users of the app can easily control their Spotify tracks by downloading any of their desired Spotify music without losing the original quality of the songs.
Let us learn more about the features of this amazing tool in the Tuneskit Spotify Converter review.
Features of Tuneskit Spotify Converter
- You can download any Spotify track, artist, playlist, & album even with free Spotify subscription.
- Lossless preservation of your Spotify song’s metadata (track number, artist, genre, year, composer, etc.) and original quality, unlike any other similar apps that use ripping to save the songs which can cause a reduction in the output quality.
- Conversion of DRM-protected Spotify tracks and playlists into M4B, M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, and WAV.
- You can play the converted songs on any mobile device, car radio, MP3 player, home sound system, and others even without internet connection.
- It offers up to 5X conversion speed and even supports batch conversion.
- It allows you to organize and archive your Spotify songs to make managing your music library easier. You can sort the songs by artist and album.
- It comes with a simple interface that even beginners can easily use. Plus, it constantly releases new versions.
How to Use Tuneskit Spotify Converter
Now, let us proceed on how you can use Tuneskit Spotify Converter to convert your desired Spotify tracks. Below is an overview of the steps:
- Download the Tuneskit Spotify Converter App
- Import the Spotify Songs You Want to Convert
- Choose Your Desired Output Format & Music Preferences
- Start the Conversion Process
Let us proceed to the detailed steps of converting your Spotify songs using Tuneskit Spotify Converter in the next sections.
Step 1. Download the Tuneskit Spotify Converter App
As we have mentioned earlier, Tuneskit Spotify Converter is available for both Mac and Windows users. You can choose which to download that corresponds to your OS.
Step 2. Import the Spotify Songs You Want to Convert
Once you have downloaded the installer and installed the Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter app, launch it. The app will automatically load the Spotify software. Search for the track, playlist, or album you want to download from Spotify’s app then drag them to Tuneskit’s interface. Another way is to paste your Spotify music’s links to Tuneskit’s search box.
Note that users of Spotify’s free version are also given the option of dragging and dropping their desired Spotify tracks/albums/playlists to the app even if they don’t want to download them.
Step 3. Choose Your Desired Output Format & Music Preferences
Once your imported Spotify tracks are successfully loaded into the Tuneskit app, click the app’s menu bar then choose Preferences. Here, the app will ask you to choose an output format for your songs. The app currently supports MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, WAV, and M4B.
Moreover, you can set other settings such as the sample rate, bit, rate, audio channel, and others to personalize your songs more. However, you need to note that if you don’t want your conversion to be unstable, you need to set 1X as the app’s conversion speed to avoid any conversion error.
Lastly, Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter allows you to organize your converted songs by artists or albums.
Step 4. Start the Conversion Process
After you are satisfied with the output settings based on your specific needs, start the conversion process to your desired format by clicking Convert. Once the conversion is completed, you can now click the app’s history folder. This will navigate you to the location of your converted songs.
After that, you can finally transfer them to any of your desired devices so you can listen to them offline.
Part 3. An Alternative to Tuneskit Spotify Converter
DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter is another excellent downloader you can use to download and convert your desired Spotify songs. You can use this app to download and convert any Spotify music, playlists, or albums to MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC.
This tool can keep the original quality of your Spotify files. It is a powerful and high-speed Spotify converter that allows you to enjoy your Spotify music without a premium subscription. Thus, giving you free Spotify!
Features of DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter
- Easy removal of DRM-protection from Spotify songs, albums, or playlists so you can stream them on any device offline.
- Quick download songs, albums, or playlists from Spotify and convert them to FLAC, M4A, MP3, or WAV.
- Support for free offline playback of Spotify music on various devices.
- Preservation of metadata info and ID3 tags. You will not lose details such as artwork, title, album, artist, etc.
- Available in a multi-language interface.
- Customization of the output audio file depending on your needs.
- Support for the drag&drop method.
- 5X conversion speed without quality loss.
How to Use DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter
Now, to convert your multimedia files to your desired formats, follow the steps below:
- Download the DumpMedia Application
- Launch the DumpMedia Application
- Add Your Spotify Song to the Application
- Choose Your Desired Output Format & Destination Folder
- Start the Conversion Process
Below are the more detailed steps for converting your video files to your desired format using DumpMedia.
Step 1. Download the DumpMedia Application
Before you can start using the application, of course, you need to download the software first. The good news is, DumpMedia has a free Mac version for you to try the software first before you decide on whether it is the right tool for you or not but we assure you that you will not be disappointed with its features.
Step 2. Launch the DumpMedia Application
After downloading the DumpMedia installer, launch the application by following the steps below for Windows and macOS operating systems.
For Windows users:
Go to the Search icon (magnifying glass) beside the Windows icon in your computer’s Task Bar. Type DumpMedia on the text field. Click on the DumpMedia application on the search results.
For macOS users:
Click on the Launchpad icon in your computer’s Dock. The launchpad icon is a gray circle with a darker gray rocket at the center. Type DumpMedia on the Search bar at the topmost part Hit the Return button on your keyboard to launch the application.
Step 3. Add Your Spotify Song to the Application
Add the URI of your Spotify song/playlist/album on the search bar or you can drag and drop your files to the application.
Step 4. Choose Your desired Output Format & Destination Folder
Look for the Convert all tasks to text at the top right corner of the interface. Select your desired output format (FLAC, WAV, M4A, or MP3). At the bottom of the interface, click on the Browse button and browse your computer to the desired destination folder of the converted files.
Step 5. Start the Conversion Process
Click the Convert button to start the conversion of your video file. Wait for the conversion to complete.
Part 4. Wrapping It Up
Being able to listen to your favorite Spotify songs for free even without connecting to the internet is a great way to enjoy your free time anywhere, anytime. Plus, you don’t need to worry about incompatibility issues and problematic errors occurring in the Spotify app.
Tuneskit Spotify Converter and DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter are both great apps you can use to get hold of your desired Spotify songs. Each has its own unique features they can offer. Feel free to try each to know which one suits your requirements best.