Do you need a Spotify playlist downloader? Even if you think you don’t need one, you’re going to appreciate having one.
With a Spotify playlist downloader, you can download music from Spotify to your music player. Wouldn’t it is great to play your Spotify playlist on any of your music players, anytime and anywhere? Just imagine it. You wouldn’t have to sign in to your Spotify account all the time just so you could access your playlist. It’s convenient.
Part 1. Why You Need A Spotify Playlist Downloader
If you’re wondering why there’s a need for you to have a Spotify playlist downloader, then read on. The benefits of having one go way beyond being able to play your playlist on any music player anytime and anywhere.
With a Spotify playlist downloader, you can strip the digital rights management or DRM from your Spotify songs. That way, you can play your playlist on any device. Read on to learn about the four awesome apps that can work as a Spotify playlist downloader.
Part 2. Four Awesome Spotify Playlist Downloaders to Consider
Here are four awesome apps to consider so that you could play and listen to your Spotify playlist on any music player.
Option #1. DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter
The DumpMedia offers many tools that can help you convert video and audio files into various output formats. One of their tools is the DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter. It removes the DRM of the songs on your Spotify playlist so that you could download it easily. Another great thing about this awesome app is that it preserves the quality of the songs from your Spotify playlist. Check out the steps below on how to use the DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter.
Step 1. Download the DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter.
Step 2. Add your playlist to the program.
Step 3. Select your preferred output format.
Step 4. Convert and download your playlist.
Continue reading to see the detailed steps on how to use the DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter.
Step 1. Download the DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter
By clicking on this link, you’re immediately taken to the Spotify Music Converter page of the website. You can download the app on this page. After you download, install and open the app.
Step 2. Add Your Playlist to the Program
You can add your Spotify playlist by copying and pasting the link in the field above. You can also drag and drop the songs onto the DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter.
Step 3. Select Your Preferred Output Format
You can choose the output format for each of the songs on your playlist. If you want to convert all your songs in the same format, go to the Convert all tasks to the field and choose an output.
Step 4. Convert and Download Your Playlist
Just click on the Convert button and you’re all set. In this case, you have downloaded your Spotify playlist already, just open them under the “Finished” page.
Option #2. Fildo
- Make sure you have a playlist on your Spotify account.
- Use your preferred search browser to search for Fildo. Click the link of Fildo.net
- Click on the download button. You can either click on the Download tab in the menu bar above or the blue Download button you see on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on the hamburger or the three lines you see on the top left-hand side of the app to create an account.
- Link your Fildo account with your Spotify account. Click on Import Spotify. Your Spotify account will be linked automatically once you click on the OK button on the confirmation pop-up window.
- Click on Normal or High on the next pop-up window. It’s recommended that you click on High.
- Click on My Playlist. You will see that your Spotify playlist has been added already.
- Choose a song and click on the dots next to it. You will have four options: Download, Queue song, Add to playlist and Add to a new playlist. Click on Download.
- Click on the Download Queue to check on your download.
- Check your music player to see your songs.
Option #3. Sidify Spotify Music Converter
- Go to Sidify’s website.
- Click on the green Download button.
- Allow the app to make changes on your devices by clicking Yes.
- Click on the green Install Now!button. There’s also an option for you to click on the Customize Install link seen at the bottom of the pop-up window. You can opt for that link if you want to install it on a different hard drive or location.
- Click on the green Start Now to launch the application.
- Click on the Check automatically button on the next pop-up window. This way, the app will inform you of updates.
- Open the app. You should be able to see Spotify on it.
- Choose a playlist or a song from your Spotify list and click on the three dots opposite either one.
- Select Share from the drop-down menu. Then click on Copy Song Linkon the next menu.
- Click on the green icon you see in the middle of the pop-up window. You are about to enter the Sidify app again.
- Paste the link on top of the next pop-up window, which is Sidify. Click on the green Add button opposite the field where you have just pasted the link.
- Click on the green Ok button. Before you move on to convert, you can also change some of the settings.
- Click on the Convert button on the next window.
- Click on the No, thank you button on the pop-up window. Once the song is downloaded you can import it to your iTunes or your choice of music player.
Option #4. Tunefab Spotify Music Converter
- Download the Tunefab Spotify Music Converter.
- Add your Spotify playlist by clicking on the Add Files button. You can either drag your playlist or paste the link.
- Choose your preferred output format and adjust the settings.
- Click on the Convert button.
Part 3. Conclusion
The apps mentioned above are worth looking into. They can download your Spotify playlist. However, you would have to consider how they preserve the quality of the songs from your Spotify playlist. Nonetheless, the choice is yours to make.
Which app would you go for? Share with us your thoughts.